Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 3 November 2011

Grudges

I suck at holding grudges.  I'm just to forgiving.  I'll storm around for awhile, but after about an hour, I'm over it.  Some people hold grudges forever, I just don't know how they do it!  I have yet to still watch this weeks CWD episode, I have just had so much going on.  I'm trying to get my room back together so that I can sleep in my own bed and I have a lot of school work.  And I think its legal to have to enjoy some of my day.  I have taken up crocheting.  I can't remember how, but a few years ago I expressed an interest in it, so my dad bought me a teach-yourself-to-crochet book, then it sat in my closet for years.  But I have decided to actually learn it this time.  I think I'm doing pretty good, something to keep my hands busy while watching TV or listening to music.  I guess I'm kind of into stuff that's fading away: I sew (and who does that anymore, really?) and now I crochet (I bet you a lot of people don't even know what that is).  Its sad to think of people who get up, go to work, eat, and sleep, then repeat.  They live to make money, but then they run out of time to spend it.  I'm not saying that people shouldn't try and make money, but don't get stuck in a boring old routine.  I am super tired, and I swear I will actually go to bed earlier today.  Its almost the weekend!  Today's song is Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Bublé.  This is Shiloh Fernandez.  I was going to put this pic up earlier, but I wasn't sure what my parents would think of a pic of a guy on my blog.  But I got over it.  I think he's kind of sexy, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment