Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Mwahaha

This is a quote from DW that I have memorized:

The Doctor: Hello Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica, takes the universe!  But, bad news everyone, cause guess who!  Ha! Listen, you lot! You're all whizzing about.  It's really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a minute because I. AM. TALKING!!!  Now, the question of the hour is, Who's got the Pandorica? Answer: I do.  Next question: Who's coming to take it from me?  C'mon!  Look at me! No plan, no back-up, no weapons worth a damn!  Oh, and something else I don't have: Anything to lose!  So if you're sitting up there in your silly little spaceships with all your silly little guns and you've got plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way!  Remember! Every black day I ever stopped you.  And then.  And THEN! Do the smart thing.  Let somebody else try first.
That should keep them squabbling for about half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment