Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 6 November 2011

Love It or Hate It

That's it.  We need to get a faster computer.  And internet.  It has taken me five minutes just to get to my blog.  A girl should not have to deal with this.  As predicted, my mom was slightly shocked at the pic of Shiloh on my blog.  But I didn't have to talk to her about it cause I was in the middle of watching Doctor Who, my new favourite TV show!!!!!!!!  Honestly, he reminds me of Sherlock, kind of out there and crazy, just the way I like it :)  They might be so similar because they are both produced by BBC...and written by the same person.  But I love it.  My friend asked me to watch it and gave me her copy of the fifth season (so that's the doctor I'm on in case you were wondering) and at first I wasn't so sure I would like it, but I have never been so wrong in my life!  I think everybody should watch it at least once in their lives.  The song I am listening to right now is A Thousand Years - Christina Perri.  I heard it this morning on MuchMore, and I admit that the only reason it caught my eye is because its going to be in the Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie.  Everybody is now either an obsessed fan, or hates Twilight.  I still like it, I think its a good series, and I want to go see the movie when it comes out.  I've got to go do some cleaning, we have guests coming over for dinner.  Whenever Google has a special logo, I like to save the picture, but then I found this site, where you can see all of them, even the ones that don't show up in Canada. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the days when Google does something special to their logo. It is almost disappointing when they don't. So when you say "slightly shocked"...what do you mean exactly??? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. And can I just say the halloween google logo was sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps "slightly startled" would have been better

    ReplyDelete