Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 7 November 2011

Weirdness

I have to go to the bathroom.  Not probably something that you would think someone would announce.  Especially on a blog.  But in my group of friends, we don't think too much of it.  The conversation usually proceeds as follows: "I have to go pee." "Then go." "I don't wanna." "Why not?" "I'm too lazy" "Then don't complain."  Such is the life of the average teenage girl.  Ha, yea right.  But seriously, we do have conversations like this.  We all understand that we're just being silly.  I love my group of friends, they mean a lot to me.  I would tell you all about them, but I would have to ask if I could talk about them online, but that would mean revealing my blog, so until they find out (which I'm sure when one finds out, the rest will not be far behind), you will just have to wait.  Today's song is Mr. Know It All - Kelly Clarkson.  I don't have much to say, other than this is probably the weirdest music video I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment