Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 2 November 2011

In Time

So, my parents, or at least my mom, looks at my BFFLAAT's blog almost daily.  And lately, my BFFLAAT has not posted anything.  Since Oct. 12th.  That is a long time.  TOO long.  See, they had this deal at the beginning of the year that if they posted a picture everyday for the first six months, they would get new cameras.  And they succeded.  But now it seems that since my BFFLAAT has her camera, she's slacking off.  Maybe she should lose her camera if she doesn't start posting soon (just an idea).  And no longer will I accept the excuse that the camera is at the wrong house or that there isn't enough time.  There is always time for a blog! :)  I went to Anti-Gravity Yoga (which from now on I will refer to as AGY) again tonight.  I don't have as a big a head ache as I did last week, which is good.  I'm going off now to do my chemistry homework/watch CWD.  My friend has lent me her Doctor Who series 5 disc set, she desperately wants me to watch it.  There seems to be a lot of show I want to watch: New Girl (haven't seen it yet but it looks interesting), Doctor Who. Once Upon A Time (which I STILL haven't seen), Revenge (a friend wants me to watch this one), and ooooooohhhh have you heard of the movie In Time?  I want to see it sooooooo bad!!!!!!!!  I hope its good, I think its a really interesting idea and I don't want it to be ruined.  Today's song is Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean ft. Kelly Clarkson.
For the movie In Time the plot makes more sense if you watch the sizzle reel on this site under the video section. 

1 comment:

  1. This is killing me - I really want to show her your blog! LOVE REVENGE!

    ReplyDelete