Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 11 November 2011

Lest We Forget

My day was made today when I got my physics test back.  I improved my mark by a lot.  I'm so happy!  Brenden in my class also got a higher mark than last time and we were victory dancing together :)  I;m going to youth group tonight, it's Extreme Makeover, but nobody knows what that means.  The youth leader, Jon, only said "You'll have to come and find out." How annoying is that?  Afterwords I'm going over to my BFFLAAT's house for a sleepover, we are going to celebrate 11:11pm on 11/11/11.  How cool is this?  Some girls in my class screamed when 11:11am rolled around this morning.  I think Glee actors are really talented in that they can do those song mash-ups.  I watched their version of Someone Like You/ Rumor Has It.  I was singing along and I found it really hard to follow along with the changing songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment