Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Time

I was going to blog yesterday after school. but I didn't have anything to say so I figured I would do it later.  Clearly that didn't happen.  The new CWD episode was on last night, I almost forgot to record it, that would have been tragic.  The DW Complete Sixth Series comes out today!!! I don't know why I'm so excited, it's not like I'm going to buy it or anything, they are way too expensive to just be buying every time it comes out.  Oh well, it's on my wish list for Christmas.  I have a chemistry test tomorrow.  I think I know everything, but it's probably one of those situations where you think you know everything, but once you sit down and actually try it, you find you don't know what you're doing.  Lots of studying to do!  I told myself I wouldn't go see Breaking Dawn in the theaters, but I have to admit I am wishing I hadn't made that rule more than I thought I would.  My BFFLAAT went to see In Time with out me (insert gasp here) but I don't mind cause she said she would go see it again with me, so we're gonna go this weekend to see it.  I'm also gonna do lots of shopping this weekend, I have to buy Christmas gifts for everybody, and I have to buy my BFFLAAT's birthday present.  I hate not being prepared (ok, I know this is being hypocritical to what I said earlier, but it only bugs me for certain things). 

Isn't it beautiful?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment