Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 4 December 2011

Going, Going, Going...

Yet another uneventful day in the life of Heather Woo.  I slept in till 10, a great accomplishment on my part.  Usually I wake up around eight without fail every morning (if my alarm doesn't go off first).  Just goes to show you how tired I am.  So that was nice.  Went to church this morning, not exactly a thrilling service.  Even when we sing songs that are more modern and not hymns, the worship band still manages to slow it down enough to make seem ancient.  I can't wait till Christmas.  It is only 3 weeks away.  My patience is slowly shrinking.  I just try not to think about it, because then it won't bother me.  Not thinking about it probably won't be too hard because school has been rather difficult so far.  Don't even mention exams to me.  I don't know how I'm going to make it.  Oh well.

1 comment: