Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 29 December 2011

Free Time

Wow, it's been a week since I've posted.  I guess my excuse was Christmas, which was totally awesome!!! We visited some family over the weekend, and then some more family came over yesterday.  Lots of presents!!! I haven't decided which one is my favourite yet.  One thing I did get was a half-pound Reese peanut butter cup.  That's right, half a pound.  It is HUGE!!! It is the size of my hand, and it is so beautiful.  I dunno if I want to eat it, just cause its so awesome.  I also got a bunch of regular sized peanut butter cups, which I have no problem eating! I was working on my essay that is due the second day back earlier today, didn't get very far considering how long I worked on it.  I have a feeling that writing this essay will be hard.  Not much else going on, I've been watching all the DW episodes I recorded on Christmas. Have I mentioned that I love DW? Cause I do.  It is so good! I keep freaking out at my friend who told me about DW as I find out what happens.  I think she thinks that I've lost it :)  I try and limit how many episodes I watch a day, but it's not working out well.  We had some friends over to scrapbook earlier this week, and so our scrapbooking stuff is still covering the dining room table.  I wish I had a picture inventory of all my scrapbook stuff so that I wouldn't forget about some of the stuff I have. Hope your holidays are going well (that is, if you have a holiday).  

1 comment:

  1. If you want pics of your scrapbook stash....then take pics of your scrapbook stash!!! ha! Do you know that commercial??? Anyway...good luck with yur essay.

    ReplyDelete