Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 3 December 2011

Shoes

Today's been pretty good.  I went to sewing this morning and I made these little donuts.  They are supposed to be pin cushions, but I'm just gonna have them around.  I really like them.  I think I'm gonna make some more.  I went to White Oaks mall afterwards, and I got the dress that I'm gonna wear to my BFFLAAT's birthday party.  Now all I have to get are some shoes.  I really want to get some black strap heels.  I love heels, and I can actually walk in them too.  But the thing is, I'm already really tall.  I'm one of the tallest of my group of friends, so they all hate it when I wear heels.  They are just going to have to suck it up.  I'm buying 4 inch heels.  If my mom will let me :)  I also went to the gym this afternoon, my legs are sore now.  I thought I was going to have so much homework this weekend that I wouldn't have time to do anything, but I did a lot after school yesterday so I think I'll survive.  I am lost on what to get my friends/family for Christmas, and I'm running out of time.

2 comments:

  1. i say never shy away from heels because you're tall--if you've got the height, try to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!! They are just jealous - wear what you love!!

    ReplyDelete