Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 11 December 2011

TV

Some days I just don't feel like talking.  Today is one of those days.  I've a watched a lot of tv this weekend.  I bought the movie Beastly yesterday, so I watched that.  It was pretty good, I hadn't read the book in awhile, so I don't have anything to complain about in terms of book-to-movie, mainly because I forget :$  After that, the Sherlock Holmes movie was on, so I watched most of that.  Then I watched a couple episodes of Glee.  Then today, I was watching more Glee.  That was my weekend, basically.  Song of the day is The One That Got Away - Katy Perry.  This is a picture of the "Beast" in Beastly.

No comments:

Post a Comment