Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 22 December 2011

Relief




I am SO glad that today is over.  All those tests and assignments, finally finished! I honestly don't know what we are going to do tomorrow in class.  Oh well, I'm fine with doing nothing!  All day I have had Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri stuck in my head.  It was also stuck in my head when I was trying to fall asleep.  I hate it when you have a singe line of a song stuck in your head, but you can't remember any other part of the song.  That happened to me last night.  And I was not happy.  I was tired restless, I couldn't fall asleep and I was panicking about being really tired for my tests, then I started panicking that I would forget everything, then I was panicking about panicking so much...it wasn't good.  This is an ambigram from Angels and Demons.  It says "EARTH AIR FIRE WATER"  If you turn the entire picture upside down, it says the same thing.  Each word upside down individually also says another one of the words.  EARTH upside down is WATER, and FIRE is AIR.  Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment