Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Time

I have no homework tonight!!!  Freedom is sweet.  I watched a couple episodes of Glee, we are working our way through season 1 (we are renting the DVDs).  I have to say, even though the way they make them singing the song seem natural and somewhat plausible is just plain sad, I enjoy watching it.  I am going to see Cinderella at the Grand tonight, the second show of the season.  Every year they pick a family appropriate play during Christmas, so as a family we always went to see the "Christmas special".  But now I see all of them through the student club.  I am really looking forward to seeing this one.  It sounds so magical.  Just another great Christmas feeling.  The week is almost over, I can't wait until the weekend!

1 comment: