Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 19 December 2011

Par-tay

So the thing that I couldn't wait for was my BFFLAAT's sweet 16 par-tay!!! We went in a limo :O and drove around and had a progressive dinner.  So much FUN!!! Seriously though, major extreme funness going on all night.  I had never been inside a limo before (unless you count seeing the inside of one on tv...) and it was so cool! Pretty lights and music and comfy couches...the life of luxury.  I sat in different places each time to get the feel of every spot (some of my friends were mad at me for taking their spot!) and I have to say I think the best place is at the very front facing the back.  The only down side is that there is a speaker there, so if you have the music blasting (and we did) it's right in your ear.  Also, there's always the awkward corner spot where someone sits, but there really isn't room anywhere for them to put their feet.  But other than that, it was pretty awesome.  We got our limo driver (who was really nice) to drive around Victoria Park, and it was beautiful. We started taking pictures out of the window, and some people saw us and were confused, cause why would the person in the limo be taking pictures of them, right? Cause usually people are taking pictures of the limo.  Speaking of which, when we first got on the road, we liked it when the limo caught people's attention and were looking at us, but then some people started taking pictures of us. So we rolled down the window, and the people taking the pictures were doing a scavenger hunt and needed a picture of a limo.  So one of my friends yelled, "We have a limo!" It was pretty funny.  Later on we saw other people taking pictures of us with paper and pens so we assumed that they were part of the same scavenger hunt.  It was an overall great night.  Happy Sweet 16, BFFLAAT! (even though you won't read this...mwahahahaha!)
This song has been stuck in my head all day: I Want To Hold Your Hand - Beatles, except only the glee version.  I really like what they did with it.

1 comment: