Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 21 October 2011

Bad Week

This was not a good week for me, and I'm sure for my family and close friends as well.  At the beginning of the week we didn't know if our FIH was going to make it.  Then there was all this crappy weather.  And on Wednesday, our FIH passed away.  This was very hard on all of us, and honestly harder on me that I once thought it might be.  I don't want to talk about it too much for respects sake, I guess, and I don't want to start crying again.  FIH's wife has asked me to decorate a box for at the funeral that people can write memories that they had of FIH, in.  This song, O Lord, You are Beautiful, we sang in church last week, and it is one of my mom's favourtie songs.  But it also reminds you that God has a reason for everything, and that is something I have needed to think about re FIH's passing.  Please pray for FIH's family.  One of my teachers from elementary school showed me this video, very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment