Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 6 October 2011

I Didn't Forget!

pretty, isn't it?
I think that my art teacher, Caldwell, liked my sketchbook.  We had to make something out of pencils, so I did bushels of wheat and I also did Angry Birds.  Currently I'm working on my chemistry project (taking a break, I guess I should say).  I'm kind of freaking out about how much work I have to do this weekend.  To add to the list I gave you yesterday, I now have a chemistry test on Thursday.  Too bad about Steve Jobs, eh?  I really hope Apple can keep up to their standards without him.  I really want an iPad, I think it would be great to play Angry Birds on :) I have a playlist that is of my favourite songs, so I think that I should share it with you.  To start you off, right now, at this very moment I am listening to Adele - Chasing Pavements.  I first heard it as an audition on American Idol or something (I don't actually watch that kind of stuff, I was flipping channels), and liked it.  I'll try to give you a new song everyday.  And if you were wondering, my dentist appointment yesterday went great, there is nothing wrong!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment