Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Sunday 9 October 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner

So as soon as I finished blogging (I can't believe I'm a blogger now...) we went for a walk.  After church this morning, we all went outside, I went for a bike ride, some went walking or roller blading.  That was fun, although it is really hot in the sun.  Its not too bad in the shade.  We have been working on dinner now for a few hours, turkey :)  I am really grateful that I can be surrounded by family and food :)  I have just found out that Sherlock, which was supposed to air, well, now, is now not airing until May of 2012.  Is that a bummer or what?  I have been waiting all year, and now I have to wait longer.  One way that I make it through is that I like to look at the blog of John Watson.  It is made up to go along with the BBC series of Sherlock, But it also seems like it is actually a blog.  Another movie I really enjoy is Avatar.  If you haven't seen it, you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment