Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Helping Out



Today I had my physics test...sort of.  There was an assembly during half the period, and the teacher wasn't saying anything about getting more time so the entire class (a total of 15 students) was freaking out even more.  But in the end he said we would get more time tomorrow.  Oh how I pray it will be enough!  My chemistry test might be moved too.  Apparently there is a track and field meet or something so some of the class won't be there...I just want to get the test over with.  Today's song is Grenade - Bruno Mars.  I get this song stuck in my head a lot. This is one of my (many) pet peeves, especially when I haven't heard the song recently.  This week my youth group is going to the Salvation Army to help make food for the homeless.  I feel bad because I might not make it because of how much work I have.  Today my school launched Oaktober, our annual fall fundraiser.  This year we are raising money for United Way (as always) and the Women's Community House.  We do a bunch of fun things that you pay to be a part of to raise the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment