Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 3 October 2011

I Forgot

Not even a week in and I forgot to post.  I don't feel too bad though, my BFFLAAT hardly remembers to post every day.  If I had remembered to post yesterday, I would've said something like this:  Union Burger was awesome!!!! It was actually pretty good.  We went to the mall afterwards, I got some lululemons for exercising (my mom signed me up to the local gym, she said I wasn't active enough...).  I also got an angry birds stuffed animal, the yellow triangle dude.  I have the red bird, pretty soon I'm gonna be able to play angry birds in real life!  My sister just about bought the entire mall (or it seems that way).  She got a lot of gift cards for her birthday, so she used those.  I watched part of Inception again last night, it's just such a good movie.  Anyways, now onto today's post:  I have a lot of work!!! We got an essay in English today, I have to write about year-round schooling (who thought of this idea and where is he?).  We are also doing an ISP in English, I'm reading Room by Emma Donoghue (so far so good).  I also have a science project, with easy questions, but there is a lot of them.  And the usual, physics questions and art sketchbook (this week we have to draw a living creature made of pencils). Oh, and I also have an art test tomorrow.  It's just all to much.  How's a girl to live?  Some good news is that I got a mini job, to wash some windows at my BFFLAAT's house.  Her mom is gonna pay us $80, each!  I can always use the cash!  My grandma is coming down for thanksgiving, she doesn't come down often because it is hard for my granddad to travel.  I highly suggest reading The Hunger Games, if of course, you haven't read them already.  Nah, even if you have, you should read them again.  It is a great series.  At first I was turned off because it's about this girl who has to fight to the death for entertainment to her government.  But it is not at all gory or anything, I really liked it.  You will too, I guarantee it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment