Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Monday 24 October 2011

Mojo

Today was not a great day, but not really bad.  Just not into doing anything today.  I will have to force myself to do my homework.  I am so excited for the premiere of Canada's Worst Driver tonight!  This is the only show that I have ever followed, as in watch it every week as it comes out.  Although, there is a show coming out on abc called Once Upon A Time, which looks interesting.  I saw an ad for it and the song at the end sounded good, but I'm kind of confused as to when its coming out.  I really hope I figure it out because I don't want to miss it.  My new year's resolution this year was not to gain any weight.  But I kind of forgot to weigh myself so that I knew what I had to weigh at the end of the year.  So I'm just kind of guessing where I want to be with my weight.  I need to give myself a strict talking to about my after school snack :)  It is so tempting to eat after school with all the baked goods around. And also keeping up with the gym.  Today's song is Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback.  This is kind of an old song, and for the longest time I didn't know what it was called but it would be stuck in my head for days.  Finally, I figured it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment