Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 15 October 2011

Full Day

So today we went to Mastermind, like I said we would.  It was actually just my dad, brother and me.  My brother also brought along a friend.  It was a zoo, people and kids everywhere.  But I like what they've done with the store.  Before (when it was also a toy store), it was set up very awkwardly.  Now it has an open floor plan which makes it look much bigger.  There was free Kiwi Kraze samples (there is a Kiwi Kraze store just down the street) which was awesome.  The free Lego was not mini figures :(  but it was a small plane/jet.  If you build it, you can have it for free, my brother did one.  His friend didn't, and neither did I, I don't think I count as a 'kid'.  But, I did buy some Lego mini figures, it was buy 3 get one free, which for Lego is a pretty good deal.  I didn't get any repeats (you buy the mini figures in little packets and you don't know which one of the series you're getting), sigh of relief, I've gotten repeats too many times.  Here I am rambling about Lego.  This afternoon I went over to my BFFLAAT's house and washed windows, $80 bucks in my pocket.  Stayed for dinner, very good, but I ate way too much, I'm still stuffed.  I just finished watching Sherlock Holmes.  Loved it!!! I have been waiting to watch this movie since forever.  Hope your weekend goes well!
Oops, almost forgot the song of the day: Adele's Don't You Remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment