Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Thursday 13 October 2011

Feelings

I was soooo close to getting the mark I wanted on my physics test, just one percent off.  Unfortunately, that means it wasn't enough.  :(  I'm really thinking about how I am going to redo my room, I am very indecisive.  I can never make up my mind.  Over the weekend my family played Rummikub.  It is a great game, I almost always win.  My dad can never win :)  For my art sketchbook this week we had to design a winter card for a contest in our school board.  My teacher said she would select some to actually enter in the contest, and mine was one of them!!! That made me really proud, gave me a confidence boost.  I love my mom's baking, I just had a piece of her pumpkin cake/loaf. And if I say anything at all, it is mighty fine.  This is a picture I found on the internet, I think it looks really cool.  I had to do something like this (with the squares and different colours) for my final art project last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment