Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 7 October 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

So the good news is that my English essay due date has been moved from Wednesday to Friday.  The bad news is that now I have chemistry test on Thursday.  And of course, the infamous physics test.  I really hope I do well.  My grandma is coming tonight for the weekend and my aunt and her family is coming tomorrow morning.  They'll stay until Monday.  Personally, I would rather have a Friday off than a Monday.  Don't ask me why.  Today's song is Seasons of Love from Rent.  My school is putting on Rent, some of my friends are a part of it.  I would never be able to do something like that.  I love quotes, and my sister told me this one today and I just thought it was hilarious.  "Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs." I also really like this quote from Sherlock (see picture).

1 comment: