Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 29 October 2011

Halloween (almost)

Even though I was stuffed beyond belief, Wonder Sushi was awesome!  I started painting my room today, I've done three walls white, and I haven't decided what colour to do the last wall.  I am going to choose some quotes and cut them out of vinyl with our Cricut, and put them on my walls.  I bought a bunch of cool picture frames to cover my walls with.  That's why I went with white, a plain background with lots of accents.   I am really excited.  Tomorrow I am going to carve my pumpkin, I still don't know what I am going to do.  And I'm not sure what I'm going to dress up as, either.  Don't worry, I'm not going trick or treating, but everybody dresses up for school.  I might be Sherlock, or I might put a wind up key on my back, and be, well, a wind up toy, I guess.  Last year, all the teachers dressed up as Waldo, and one teacher was the "real" Waldo.  You had to try and guess which teacher was the real Waldo, apparently they looked like Waldo.  Some teachers played their costume up a bit, and made themselves different.  Some were Wenda, Wilma, Odlaw, and one teacher was even Wizard Whitebeard.  I'm excited to know what they are going to do this year.  I am going to give out the candy this year, I want to see what costumes kids are coming up with these days.  Did you know that Some of the top Halloween costumes this year are Angry Birds, Rebecca Black, Lady Gaga, Charlie Sheen and Will and Kate? Kind of interesting to see how costumes have changed over the years.  Isn't the penguin just so cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment