Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Friday 28 October 2011

I Heart Sushi

So the CWD (Canada's Worst Driver) episode was awesome, as usual.  I really like Aaron.  He was a great driver, but then was in an accident and was in a coma for 2 months and forgot everything.  And I mean EVERYTHING.  He didn't even know who his dad was.  You really feel bad for him.  Plus he's cute :)  We're going to Wonder Sushi for dinner tonight, I'm so excited! I've never been, but i) its sushi, ii) its all you can eat and iii) everybody says its great, so its gotta be good, right?  I think I've mentioned this before, but I am interested in seeing Once Upon A Time, a show coming out.  But to my utter disbelief, I screwed up the premier date, so now I have to watch it online or something.  I have a ton of chemistry homework this weekend and there is a English test on Monday.  This pic is a parody on the Keep Calm, Carry On posters.  It a joke from Sherlock.  Today's song is Don't Stop Believing, done by my high school staff at the end of last school year as a good-bye gift. 
Btw, if you live in/near London, go to the Grand Theater and see To Master The Art.  I went to see it last night, it is really well done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment