Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Furniture

104.  That's how many times I've listened to It Will Rain.  Which means that know it is at least on the top played songs list.  I'm getting there, 4mins and 17secs at a time (that's how long the song is, in case that didn't make sense...).  We started watercolours in art class today, I'm super excited.  This year, we get all our own supplies, instead of all the materials belonging to the class and sharing them.  This way the only person you can blame if something gets ruined is yourself.  So we got our watercolour paints, brushes and a palette.  Yesterday I was googling (that should be a word) different furniture stores, and I found PB Teen.  It is all for teens, and I like their style!  Bit expensive though....  Today's song is Nice Guys - Niga Higa.  I was once obsessed with this song, its catchy.  Question of the day: do you know what the picture is of?  No? What a shame, because I think it is one of the simplest, yet smartest and coolest bookshelf ever.  Bookshelf, you say? It couldn't be.  But, it is :)  See, its a special "floating" bookshelf.  The back cover of your book goes under the metal support, but hooks into those little handle thingys.  Then you're free to stack more books on top, creating a floating bookshelf. I love Umbra, they have such cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment