Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Saturday 8 October 2011

Energy

I had forgotten how much energy my cousins have (they are 12 and 9).  They are currently playing a game with balloons, you can't get hit by a balloon or you lose a limb.  It's amazing what you can get some people to do :) And they've decided to film it.  Some home video.  To be honest, I'm not really sure what to do with myself.  For a couple years now I haven't been that interested in playing with them, my brother and sister are closer to their age and have more fun with them than I do.  But I also don't want to sit and talk with the adults.  You can tell that they are avoiding some topics because I'm there.  I don't feel comfortable there.  So I walk around, try and do some homework....  My dad is working right now and my uncle has gone for a bike ride (it's great weather right now, considering its October).  So its just my mom, her sister and their mom talking, catching up with each other.  Sometimes I just walk around the house because of nothing better to do.  It's days like today that I wish that I had chores or something just to do something,  I also feel guilty, my family has come to my home and here I am avoiding them.  I was never really the type of people person.  Maybe we will go for a walk or something, that would give me something to do.  My aunt usually brings up the idea of going for a walk, she doesn't like to sit still for too long.  I am going to a Justin Hines concert tonight, I've seen him before and he is really good, my mom has all of his CDs.  I am looking forward to that.  This is Pascal, he is from the movie Tangled.  I think he is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment