Quote

"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Too Much Work

I did it again.  I forgot to post.  I am so disappointed in myself.  Oh well.  So I will be going to the dentist in a few minutes, really hoping for an all clear!  I hope to get to the gym afterwards, I might as well use the membership my mom bought me.  I found out that two of my friends have memberships to the gym as well, so maybe I can exercise with them sometime.  I love being a scrapbooker.  Not only do I get to be creative and capture great memories, but I also do some pretty awesome project displays because of all the scrapbooking stuff I have.  My chemistry project?  Looking pretty awesome if I do say so myself.  Found out that there is a physics test on tuesday, which means I'll have to study over thanksgiving (I'm Canadian), not fun.  I actually am pretty booked: art sketchbook due tomorrow, chemistry project due Friday, no school monday (yay!!!), physics test tuesday, english essay due wednesday, next sketchbook assignment due thursday.  Not fun. And over a holiday weekend too.  I suppose I'll live.  So I realized that I've talked about my BFFLAAT and her blog, so if you were interested, it's called Same Day; Thirty Years Apart.  It's with her and her mom.  If you look through it, you will hear about me, good things, I hope :) I love Sherlock, as I've mentioned, from BBC.  I really want to see the movie, like, really bad! And then go see the sequel when it comes out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment